Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Nellie wearing the Bitty Baby Cherry Chocolate Cheetah Outfit

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for sharing. I was wondering what it would look like on the 18" dolls. Very cute.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Very cute! I like the BB outfit much better than the 18" version. I can't figure out why... hmm... I think it's because cheetah print just looks more energetic, more funky, and doesn't look good on a serious gown. The bitty outfit style, with it's short skirt and buttoned top, seems to fit the fabric much better. It's the kind of outfit that a girl could really party in. Turn up the music! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Ok, because of your pic, my Nellie is going to get a Chocolate Cherry outfit, Bitty-style. [img]wink.gif[/img] Thank you!!!

    Julia

  3. #13
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope all of your bank accounts forgive me. I definitely like the BB version better. I think the AGoT version tries to make a little doll look too grown up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •